Children’s Park North is a privately owned and operated childcare facility, conveniently located in Rockwall, Texas. We first opened our doors in 1998 with the mission to provide your family with quality, affordable childcare services for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years.
Our state-of-the-art facility has a charming, comfortable atmosphere and a caring staff that will make your child feel welcome and safe. Many of our staff have been with us since we started 16 years ago, and we ensure your child will receive the personal support and attention that is necessary to build trust and confidence.
We are proud to teach an A-Beka school curriculum that addresses the educational standards for Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten, guaranteeing your child will be ready when he or she moves to public school. We pride ourselves in being a nurturing, educational facility.
We partner with our parents to help build a strong educational foundation for each and every child. Our goal is to educate while having fun and building a powerful mind, strong body, and loving spirit.
Children’s Park is open 6:30am-6:30pm Monday-Friday. We are happy to offer free bus transportation providing morning and afternoon drop off and pick up, serving all Rockwall public and private schools. Out of respect for family time, we are closed on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
Safety & Development
Your child’s safety is our top priority. All children are checked in and out through ProCare’s Fingerprint Sign-in software.
- ProCare security mangagment software
- Surveillance cameras indoors and outdoors
- Security doors that are locked at all times
- Experienced, child care professionals
- Excellent, age appropriate A Beka curriculum
- State of the art iPad Lab with educational software and programs
Fun & Nutrition
We want the Children to feel good about what they’re eating, so we serve quality food that tastes great!
- Nutritious breakfast, lunches and snacks
- New menu available every week in our office
- Peanut butter and nut free school
- Large, indoor and outdoor play areas gym for year-round play
- Theater/Auditorium with elevated seating
- Swimming pool coming in 2015